Tuesday, September 24, 2013

3030 Dundas West's Pinball Crawl!

I recently got to visit the Junction and the bar 3030 Dundas to check out their pinball line-up.


During my visit to 3030 Dundas, I spoke with one of the fellas that worked there. We talked a lot about pinball in the city, where our favorite machines are, what are some good places to play and shared some knowledge of pinball locations. During our conversation, he mentioned to me that 3030 was going to be putting on a special pinball event that would span the city. I just caught official word of this on their Facebook page. Dig it!

Just as the picture says, follow 3030 Dundas online for any further updates! I think there's gonna be a lot of cool things coming up!
There isn't much news right now besides this map but there was a comment stating this is only one side of the map... I'm excited to see what else pops up on the map. I provided the guy with the name of my pinball map, Pinballin' in The Big City, which I have been keen on updating lately! Maybe we'll see some of the tables I've found on the pinball crawl map and maybe we'll see some that I'm not aware of...

If you're wondering what "A TILT at Handle Bar" is, TILT is Kensington Brewery's latest beer, obviously named after the dreaded pinball term. I'm no beer connoisseur but I believe it is an IPA. I had a can of it this past weekend and it was pretty tasty! I'm not the biggest fan of IPA's, little too hoppy for me, but this one was pretty decent. It had a cleaner taste than most IPA's I've had... but enough beer review, I'm supposed to be reviewing pinball!

No comments :

Post a Comment