Sunday, April 20, 2014

Michigan Pinball Expo ... 2014!

I just got back from the good ol' US of A for a little bit of pinball! Well, actually, I was in Windsor all weekend and went to Michigan on Friday for the annual Michigan Pinball Expo! Back when I first started Bright Lights Bumper City 2 years ago this month, I did a little trip report about the 2012 edition of Michigan Pinball Expo. Unfortunately, I did not have the benefit of flash photography and had to use a few photos that my friend Nicole had taken. This time around though, I saved up a couple of bucks and got myself a little upgrade from the iPhone pics I usually post...
Nice!
You might have seen a couple of nice photos of pinball posted throughout Bumper City, such as the trip report of my St. Catherines Pinball Journey or Star Trek at California Sandwiches but for those I had borrowed my buddy AK's camera. Now that I have a camera of my own, expect many more photos like this...

... or this...




I came home from the Michigan Pinball Expo with about ... 1000 photos so I have had hella editing to do. I have more than AC/DC pictures though "Luci" was a stunner!

Here's a few choice pix of the pinball tables there. Consider this a preview of the many trip reports to follow...


I also used my iPhone to catch a couple of shots of the Expo's line-up...
Let's end this little post on a preview of what's to come in my upcoming trip report... Motor City Madness at the Michigan Pinball Expo!

... And here it is! Part I of the Michigan Pinball Expo!

Want Part II? All sorts of Sci-fi pinball tables? Sure I can provide that, click here for Part II of Michigan Pinball Expo!

Just in time for Halloween, Part III has a review of Elvira's Scared Stiff!

More to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment